Friday 23 March 2012

Life Linez...

Everyone of us has a different definition about our lives. But the steps we take while living this life are always being trodden upon at least once by someone else. My definition for life could be judged by this blog. I never wrote anything about me or related to me here. But everything I write is a part of me, part of what I feel and think. These are few lines which all of us go through with the game of Life. Something with the essence of this blog I write. Something which in a way defines this blog and my life as well. Hope you guys like it as always. So here I go with the Life Linez…

P.S: Dont judge the second last line. Its just a rhyme and part of life not the specific thing you think it is. :P

Climbing up or falling down
Wiping tears or sniffing sounds
Laughing hard or throw a frown
All this just in one countdown

Hoping high or holding low
Feeling high or feeling low
Stretch the neck or show a bow
But you always remain a fellow

People come and people go
Watching all your petty shows
Smart you think and smart you show
But then realize you were foolish though

Raise your tongue and raise your mouth
And here, get replied by a shout
Try a glimpse and just look out
Breaking news! "Silence is what it's al about"

Moving in or moving on
Tying knots or breaking bonds
Just twilight or breaking dawn
Be it anyway, life just goes on...

Cheers to you, cheers to lyf...!

5 comments:

  1. Such poor style of writing. Only a bombay girl can do that!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. such cowardice.. Only a non-bombay-ite can present that..

      Delete
  2. found you though eM's blog. Good comment :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful composition.
    Do u also compose music for these lyrics like poems.?

    ReplyDelete